The cellular phone industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the entire world. Our main aim is to provide expert technical and vocational training which is oriented toward practical. We aim to provide qualified and expert phone repair engineers to the repair industry. On completion of the course, a student will be able to diagnose and repair any kind of mobile phone software and hardware faults and easily read mobile phone block and layout diagrams, diagnose problems and repair them by using proper tips and techniques.
At the end of the program, successful candidates are expected to have in-depth knowledge in the following:
- Disassemble and Assemble different types of cell phones
- Identify different parts of mobile phones
- Use various tools in repairing different kinds of mobile phones
- Understand all kinds of software that you need to unlock and repair cell phones
- Set up your own mobile phone repair service center.
On the successful completion of this course, the student can join as a customer support executive in any existing mobile phone service and repair center. The student can also establish his or her own business in Mobile phone repairs.