CERTIFICATE IN WEBSITE DESIGNING The Web design certificate prepares students to use internet applications and design principles to produce effective Web pages. The programme is appropriate for nontechnical employees who wish to advance within their organizations and who want to learn how to establish, develop, and maintain a Website.
COURSE OBJECTIVE AND OVERVIEW
- At the end of he programme, it is expected that students will have covered the following areas:
- An understanding of concepts, tools, techniques and methods used in a multimedia environment.
- Ability to enhance images and create appealing illustrations for the Web.
- Develop the skill set to help create engaging and interactive Web interfaces by using text, graphics, animations, and video.
- Create dynamic flash content by using Action Scripts.
- Design, Create, and upload interactive websites.
CAREER PROSPECTS Web designers are a highly sought-after group of professionals. A review of job search websites yields a large number of jobs for qualified web designers. Companies both large and small, from just about every industry, are looking for proficient web designers. Many companies are looking for individuals with experience and some even state that salaries depend on experience. In particular, many employees are looking for experience with design programming languages, e-commerce and understanding of user experience