With the advent of mobile and portable computing, the tablet computer is seen to be one of the most popular gadgets around. A tablet computer, or simply tablet, is a one-piece mobile computer, primarily operated by touch screen (the users finger essentially functions as the mouse and cursor, removing the need of the physical (i.e., mouse & keyboard) hardware components necessary for a desktop or laptop computer; and, an onscreen, hideable virtual keyboard is integrated into the display). Computer repair technicians specialize in troubleshooting, servicing and repairing a wide variety of hardware and software-related personal computer issues and computer network problems.
- Basic Electronics (Capacitor, Resistor, Transformer, Transistor, Diode, etc.)
- Basics of Tablet PC
- Parts of Tablet PC
- Windows Installation
- Partitioning and formatting
- Android application installation
- Tablet PC Assembly and disassemble
- Chip Level Practical(Using Solder Iron, SMD Machine, IRDA, SMD Machine)
- Troubleshooting(Chip level Troubleshooting using oscilloscope, LCR Meter, IRDA, SMD Machine)
- Service Centre Class
Upon successful completion of the course many students continue with advanced studies, usually in programming and software configuration. However, a significant number of students enter employment upon completion of this course.